Contact Info
Name *
About Your Farm
Tell us the story of your farm, describe the area, crops grown and other info that will help us promote and market your farm and produce.
Please list the types of crops you grow, when they're in season and an estimate of the quantity as well. That will help us match you with potential buyers.
Expected harvest date
Expected harvest date
Expected harvest date
Expected harvest date
Compliance and Certifications
This will help us match you with buyers you can sell to who have special requirements.
USDA Organic certification
Do you have an HAACP Program?
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point Program is part of the USDA's food safety compliance. More details can be found at
Do you follow GMP (Good Manufacturing Standard) practices?
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) are the basic principles of operation a food processor should follow to produce a consistent, quality food product.
Farmers with MBE designations can sell go government and military buyers.
Are you a veteran owned business 51% or greater?
Credit Information
Getting listed with Blue Book Services, the leading provider of credit and business data for the produce industry since 1901, is a useful step toward increasing your sales, name recognition and credibility within the industry.
Your DUNS number gives you the ability to sell to government and military buyers.
Who Needs a PACA License In general, any person who buys or sells more than 2,000 pounds of fresh or frozen fruits and vegetables in any given day is required to be licensed under the PACA. Wholesalers, processors, truckers, grocery wholesalers, and food service firms fit into this category.

Are you a small farmer or food hub? Register your farm here and increase your opportunity to sell your produce to our network of buyers.